Contact Us

1325 Monmouth St
Independence, OR 97351

Call   503-838-1155   or
send us an email.

Farm Insurance

Farm owners should talk with licensed insurance professionals to carefully consider their farm insurance needs, which offer a range of vital protection related to the land, crops and operations. Farm coverage is specific to vehicles, equipment, machinery, buildings, crops, inventory and property, as well as the employees of the farm, homes on farm land and even personal use autos that are also garaged on the farm. Farm owners can safeguard their investment and lessen the risk of a scenario affecting the farm's operations with a well designed and updated farm policy.

Contact us today to discuss your operations and farm insurance needs.